Weekly Dream Car Competition.

                             

hello everyone and welcome to this new competition.
as some of you know me by now I am the guy that looks into things I find people to help me get
the clicks.


so what is the big deal?  well, my friends, I will be soon setting up a team on this site where we all can win a dream car.    it is very easy to do and the cost well I will not go into the cost as well let's face it you wouldn't believe me, but let us start off with this.      
                                           

I give you, THE BEST OF THE BEST.            
 BOTB. some time back I got myself in a bit of a mix up with some scam you know the one's you get in your emails well-being me I had to take it to the last step to find out well that is just me.
but I got thinking to myself there must be some way to win a new car, you see it all the damn time on facebook and in the papers. so off I went and boom. BOTB I found it and man was I over the moon.
so much so I emailed them over and over until I gained their trust
 . and here we are.    so here is a little video I made just the other day.



now, guys, the rest is up to you if you would like to join BOTB.
all you have to do is click the link below. and THE BEST OF THE BEST .
Have something waiting for you when you
sign up
so come join me and win your dream car
all the best guys and you can thank me later.
share with your friends 

                                                               eWin Your Dream Car! CLICK HERE



and I can tell you I was so close to winning this last week wow very nice car.
and for this weeks winner.
you have to love this  BOTB.


and this weeks winner what a nice car.
you see what you are missing
NOT A MEMBER YET CLICK HERE TO JOIN>>>>join now
more to come next week.
this week runners up

RUNNERS UP

The top 20 closest players to the winning coordinates all receive £200 in Game Credit.

  • Marvin Smith (US) - Range Rover Velar P380 R-Dynamic HSE + £10k
  • Bashar Zako (AE) - Porsche 911 Targa 4
  • Aidan Ingham (GB) - Porsche 718 Boxster
  • Greg Mahony (GB) - Porsche 718 Boxster + £10k
  • Karl Teague (GB) - Porsche 718 Boxster + £10k
  • K Bitmead (GB) - Porsche Cayenne S e-Hybrid + £10k
  • Wayne Collins (CA) - Porsche Macan Turbo + £10k
  • Paul Grieve (GB) - Porsche Cayenne S e-Hybrid
  • Nicholas Gent (GB) - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio + £10k
  • Ray Mcloughlin (IE) - Porsche Macan Turbo
  • Sarvjit Rai (GB) - Porsche 911 Targa 4 + £10k
  • Andrew White (GB) - Porsche 718 Cayman S
  • Brandon Ridley (GB) - Porsche Macan S + £10k
  • Christian Walton (GB) - Subaru WRX STi + £10k
  • Hans Weinzierl (SE) - Jaguar F-Type V6S
  • Mairot Sassor (EE) - Porsche 718 Boxster
  • Abdulrahman Alshathry (SA) - Audi RS6 Avant + £10k
  • Bruce Mackay (GB) - Porsche 911 Targa 4 + £10k
  • Tye Dawson (GB) - Jaguar F-Type V6S + £10k
  • Edward Staples (GB) - Porsche 911 Targa 4 + £10k

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it is only life and life is just a lie?

ALL THINGS BITCOIN

Everyone is looking to invest. and i have it right here for you.